One of the seven natural wonders of the world, the Victoria Falls. Visit the Mosi oa tunya National Park to appreciate the Victoria Falls in all its splendor. Admire this UNESCO World heritage site on a half day tour from Livingstone .Head to the Victoria Falls Bridge as you learn about how the waterfall was formed and the different types of vegetarian and wildlife in the area.
Get up close to the water fall on a walking tour of the cascades. The falls are spectacular at any time of the year from April to August the water will be roaring .Between September and March, You can look down at the trickles of water flowing over the rocks.
At the knife edge bridge you will have one of the best views of the east and main falls as well as the boiling pot where the river turns and heads towards Batoka gorge
What is included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off facility
- Park fee
- Mineral water
- Snacks and soft drinks
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa (if applicable)
- Unparalleled views
- Explore one of the worlds Natural Wonders
- We pick you up from your hotel or lodge in Livingstone, Victoria Falls or Kasane
- Drive to the starting point
- Tour the Victoria Falls from both sides: Zambia and Zimbabwe
- After the tour drive back to your hotel or lodge