We will take you on one of our unforgettable, cherished safaris on Botswana’s magical and game-rich Chobe River. You will go for a game drive in a jeep vehicle where you are guaranteed to encounter wildlife especially water buck, elephant and buffalo. You will have a mouthwatering lunch in one of the lodges and thereafter do a boat safari. Here you will see hippos and crocodiles. With luck on your side, you might see elephants crossing the river and lions coming to drink. There are abundant species of birds for bird lovers and photographers.
Note: You need to secure a valid Covid19 certificate.
Chobe Day Tour in Chobe National Park, Zambia
We will take you on one of our unforgettable, cherished safaris on Botswana’s magical and game-rich Chobe River Tour, Game Drive and Boat Ride in Chobe National Park, Zambia
What is included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Game Drive (Jeep)
- Boat Safari in Chobe River
- Soft drinks and water
- Park fees
- Local guide
What is NOT included in the tour
- Comfortable safari clothes
- Cameras / binoculars
- Sun protection
- Passport and visa (if applicable)
- Botswana's most biologically diverse national park
- Chobe is knowns for its large herds of elephants and Cape buffalo
- Great views of the Chobe plains
- Boat ride, allowing you to get really close to the wildlife
- Excellent photo opportunities
- Small groups
- Spend a full day immersed in nature with a cruise on the Chobe River followed by a game drive in the world-famous Chobe National Park. Only 1 hour away from Livingstone, the Chobe National Park in Botswana is home to one of the largest game concentrations in Africa.
- The tour departs from Livingstone, where you’ll be picked up from your lodge or hotel for a transfer to the border.
- Your Botswanan guide will meet you after immigration procedures and take you first to the cruise on the Chobe River. This breath taking river is famous for its rich elephant and lion population, so keep your eyes peeled to spot the wildlife in the water and along the banks. Enjoy a fresh buffet lunch with several options at a beautiful lodge situated on the riverbank.
- After the tour, drive back to your Hotel in Livingstone or Victoria Falls.