Enjoy a day trip as you go on a Safari to Hwange National Park, with some of the best game spotters in Zimbabwe. Hwange National Park is one of the world's largest elephant sanctuaries, and Zimbabwe's largest National Park.
The park is home to about 50,000 elephants and is known for regular sightings of cheetah, leopard and lion, as well as one of Africa’s largest populations of the endangered wild dog. If you are lucky, spot rare species such as roan and sable. Avid birdwatchers can see over 500 different bird species.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off facility
- Park fees
- Soft drinks
- Mineral water
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa (If applicable)
- Unparalleled views
- Explore the largest National Park in Zimbabwe
- With luck spot the big five game animals
- See over 100 mammal species and 500 bird species
- Be picked up at your hotel in the morning and drive to Hwange National Park, one of Africa's top National Park.
- With luck you see the big five game species, lion, leopard, elephant, rhinoceros, and Cape buffalo. Discover more than 100 other species of mammals – the park has the biggest diversity of mammals out of the World’s National Parks.
- The park never gets crowded, which means you have space and peace to soak up the magic of a safari adventure.
- After spending the day in the park, be taken back to your hotel in Victoria Falls, Livingstone or Kasani respectively.