The three day Chobe camping safari is a great budget safari experience.The Chobe camping safari is a combination of the Chobe River and Chobe National Park. We explore the wildlife of Chobe on a riverboat and our 4 x 4 game drive vehicles. This is a great way to explore the crusade of wildlife in Chobe National Park. The river drive offers spectacular views of the Chobe River and the grassland flood plains.
The large concentrations of animals are often on the floodplains and this presents an excellent photographic chance to capture the animals grazing and drinking water. The Chobe camping safari includes game drives and a wild tented camp in the wilderness of the Chobe national park.
There will be a cook on the trip. Meals will consist of typical enthusiastic ‘bush cuisine’ with all of them prepared on open fires. Those with special dietary requirements, please state your diet when making your reservation.
Game drives are in open 4 x 4 safari vehicles. The local Botswana guides will offer excellent knowledge of the area. You will experience the best that Chobe national park has to offer while you escape your surroundings and camp in the wild. There are also spectacular wildlife sightings and sunsets in the park.
Note: You need to secure a valid covid19 certificate.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off within Livingstone, Victoria Falls, Kasane City
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Lunch or dinner included depending on time of departure
- Camping tents
What is NOT included in the tour
- Snacks & beverages
- Pick and drop off facility makes it very convenient
- An experienced English speaking guide to accompany you throughout the tour.
- We collect you from your hotel.
- Drive to the boarder crossing in less than an hour.
- After clearing immigration,we will cross the river.
- Entrance of chobe national park is very close.
- We will be offering a combination of boat rides and jeep safaris.
- We will stay over nights in designated camping areas.
- Being in the park means you have the opportunity to use the golden hours of photography around sun rise and sun sets.
- On the third day we will transfer back to Livingstone and back to your Hotel.