This activity is a must experience because its a package of many activities,falls tour,white water rafting,fishing and camping.
You will meet the trip leader a night before the trip,who will brief you about the trip and advise you on what to bring on the trip and what to put on. We always advise our clients to put on long shorts and shirts, we encourage our clients to carry water bottles on the trip as we have water to refill your bottle ,when you run out of water.
The trip starts at the Victoria Falls.safety talk will be given, you will be taught the dos and don’ts on the trip once the safety talk is done you will be given the rafting gear(helment,life jacket and paddles).
The journey starts as you raft through the rapids on the Zambezi river to rapid number ten known as gnashing jaws of death,at this point you will break for lunch. after lunch will continue rafting to rapid 21 known as Bbob camp that's were the camp site is sett.
Once you reach there you will be greeted by very friendly local guys.Who will walk you around the camp and you will be given the opportunity of choosing the tent of your choice.
The bar will be open to you and your friendly guides will be with you as you are waiting for your dinner.
Its an opportunity explore nature on the Zambezi river ,to see the sun set,to sit around the fire and tell stories the African way.and do a Village tour when you decamp you learn the ways of Africans in that particular village, their norms values,way of life,what they eat and how they prepare their food.
What is included in the tour
- Photos and Videos
- Dry bags for your personal belongings
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa (if applicable)
- Sleeping bags
- Unique adventure rafting down the Zambezi
- One of the best Rafting Rivers in the World
- Exciting rapids to conquer
- Amazing views
- Relaxed camping along the shores
- Amazing night star lit night skies
- You will be picked up from your hotel/residence.
- You will then attend the safety talk and sign your indemnity form before we embark on the trip.
- You will be given your rafting gear (buoyancy jacket, helmet and paddle.)
- We will then hike down the gorge to the rafts waiting below.
- The guides will allocate rafts and you will be given the last technical instructions before we start the rafting trip.
- The camp is set and dinner saved on the batoka gorge.
- At the end of the trip you will hike up the gorge, please take your time, our guides are available to help.
- We will then drive back to Livingstone, we'll stop for a local village tour on the way back. If we're lucky we might see wild animals along the way.
- You will be dropped off at your respective accommodation