Booking the multi-day rafting trip will enable you to experience the long version of rafting the Zambezi. This allows you to go an extra mile and raft the open season rapids on Batoka Gorge. The trip is spiced up by fishing and playing games. You will sleep on the riverside and save on accommodation.
What is included in the tour
- Photos and Videos
- Dry bags for your personal belongings
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa (if applicable)
- Sleeping bags
- Unique adventure rafting down the Zambezi
- One of the best Rafting Rivers in the World
- Exciting rapids to conquer
- Amazing views
- Relaxed camping along the shores
- Amazing night star lit night skies
- You will be picked up from your hotel/residence.
- You will then attend the safety talk and sign your indemnity form before we embark on the trip.
- You will be given your rafting gear (buoyancy jacket, helmet and paddle.)
- We will then hike down the gorge to the rafts waiting below.
- The guides will allocate rafts and you will be given the last technical instructions before we start the rafting trip.
- The camp is set and dinner saved on the batoka gorge.
- At the end of the trip you will hike up the gorge, please take your time, our guides are available to help.
- We will then drive back to Livingstone, we'll stop for a local village tour on the way back. If we're lucky we might see wild animals along the way.
- You will be dropped off at your respective accommodation