THREE DAYS /TWO NIGHTS
You will meet the trip leader a night before the trip,who will brief you about the trip and advise you on what to bring on the trip and what to put on. We always advise our clients to put on long shorts and shirts, we encourage our clients to carry water bottles on the trip as we have water to refill your bottle ,when you run out of water.
The trip starts at the Victoria Falls.safety talk will be given, you will be taught the dos and don’ts on the trip once the safety talk is done you will be given the rafting gear(helment,life jacket and paddles).
You start the day with a tour of the one of the seven natural wonders of the world the Mighty Victoria Falls. After that you will hike down the gorge get in the rafts and paddle upstream .This is a very unique place where you will be in the spray and swim bellow the falls.
You have time to walk round the basalt rocks, see the falls from bellow and do a bit of fishing. Then for 30 minutes enjoy a special lunch right below the falls then relax for 20 minutes.
There after you start rafting, hitting class five rapids, among them the devils toilet bowl, gullover travellers and many more. You find the camp already sett at Songwe camp.
You be welcomed by a local beer as you walk round the camp to see the place and those who want to fish can do the catch and release.
Diner is set around 7 pm round the bonfire,after diner it’s time to tell stories and know each other and those that are tired and want to sleep can do so.
We wake up the next day to coffee and tea, breakfast will be served around 9 am, rafting starts around 11 am and the rapids for the day will include Overland truck eater, the three sisters, the mother and many more class five rapids.
You stop by for lunch between the rapids terminator and judgement day.40 minutes after lunch will continue our trip to sleep at Bbob camp bellow rapid 21,this is another unique spot to spend your night on, beautiful beaches ,sleeping under the beautiful stars of the Zambezi.
And because this is our last night a big bon fire will be set right after diner for a night party which will continue till late.
Our last breakfast on the Zambezi will be ready at 08:30 there after rafting will continue to the end and before lunch will be in Livingstone.
What is included in the tour
- Photos and Videos
- Dry bags for your personal belongings
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa (if applicable)
- Sleeping bags
- Unique adventure rafting down the Zambezi, one of the best Rafting Rivers in the World
- Exciting rapids to conquer
- Amazing views
- Relaxed camping along the shores
- Amazing night star lit night skies
- You will be picked up from your hotel/residence.
- You will then attend the safety talk and sign your indemnity form before we embark on the trip.
- You will be given your rafting gear (buoyancy jacket, helmet and paddle.)
- We will then hike down the gorge to the rafts waiting below.
- The guides will allocate rafts and you will be given the last technical instructions before we start the rafting trip.
- The camp is set and dinner saved on the batoka gorge.
- At the end of the trip you will hike up the gorge, please take your time, our guides are available to help.
- We will then drive back to Livingstone, we'll stop for a local village tour on the way back. If we're lucky we might see wild animals along the way.
- You will be dropped off at your respective accommodation.