From the calming boat cruise on the Zambezi River to the adventurous game drives in the Musi-oa-tunya National Parks, to an adrenalin filled Rafting Day conquering a series of class 4-5 rapids with delicious snacks and drinks.
What is included in the tour
English speaking guide
Hotel pick up and drop off
What is NOT included in the tour
Visa (if applicable)
- Relax on the boat cruise as you watch the sun set down.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery on the Zambezi River.
- Tour in the Mosi oa Tunya Park along the shores of the Zambezi
- Wildlife spotting: antelope, zebra, giraffe, warthog, and a variety of birds and smaller animals
- Elephants crossing the Zambezi walk in the area freely
- Spot the rare White Rhinos in the park
- One of the best Rafting Rivers in the World
- Beautiful scenery
- Get your adrenaline rushing
- Learn to go with the flow, even in these rough waters
choice of either:
GAME DRIVE AND RHINO WALKS
In the morning after your breakfast at 08:00 our driver will meet you at your hotel reception for a 3 hours game drive. This activity gives you the opportunity to see different kind of animals such as elephants, impalas, buffalos, white rhinos etc and our guide will be there to give you all information you need.
LION KING SUNSET CRUISE
In the afternoon at 16:00 the driver will pick you from the hotel reception for another exciting activity sunset boat cruise on the Zambezi River. This is where you hear the call of Africa while sipping cocktails and enjoying delicious snacks in the fading twilight on this fabulous two hour sunset cruise on the mighty Zambezi River.
RAFTING THE ZAMBEZI RIVER
Join us as we paddle the top section of the river and conquer a series of class 4-5 rapids from rapid number 1-10. Spending about 2-3 hours covering a rafting distance of 11km, fun is guaranteed by charming and informative narration of the river and the Batoka Gorge by our guides.