You will meet the trip leader a night before the trip,who will brief you about the trip and advise you on what to bring on the trip and what to put on. We always advise our clients to put on long shorts and shirts, we encourage our clients to carry water bottles on the trip as we have water to refill your bottle ,when you run out of water.
The dry bag will be given to each one of you for your personal valuable staff on the trip.
You will be picked up from your respective place of accommodation hotel or lodge at 09 am. We then drive to the starting point the Victoria Falls, were the safety talk will be given, you will be taught the dos and don’ts on the trip once the safety talk is done you will be given the rafting gear(helment,life jacket and paddles).
You will spend one hour to see the falls on different angles and sites at the top of the falls. Then you will hike down the gorge to the boiling pot there you get on the rafts and the guide will teach you how to paddle and hold on .You will paddle up stream to the falls to view the falls bellow and enjoy the spray from the top, swim in the unique amazing beautiful natural pool of the mighty Victoria Falls below.
Your guide will walk you on the basolt rocks to have a view of the falls on both the Zambian and Zimbabwean side, you will experience the catch and release of the fish and have your lunch bellow the falls and have another 30 minutes to relax before you start your rafting trip.
You will hit class five rapids among them devils toilet bowl, gullover travellers, midnight dinner and walk round the commercial suicide as it is a class six rapid. You will raft through the last rapid of the day the gnashing jaws of death.
The camp will be set at Songwe camp and you will be welcomed by a cold local beer at the camp. Dinner will be saved at 7 pm as you sit round the bonfire and tell stories and enjoy your drinks.
You wake up the next day to coffee and tea for breakfast, the rapids for the day will include Overland truck eater, the three sisters, the mother and many more class five rapids.
You stop by, for lunch between the rapids terminator and judgement day.40 minutes after lunch will continue your trip to sleep at Bbob camp bellow rapid 21. This is another unique spot to spend your night on, beautiful beaches, sleeping under the beautiful stars of the Zambezi.
Another adventurous day as we raft through the narrows and the chimamba rapids, you have floating lunch, the camp is bellow open season.
Day will start with breakfast, will have floating lunch and camp between the upper and lower Moemba Falls. This is the last night and as always the last night has a big bonfire as the party goes on until everyone is tired and goes to sleep.
This is the last day, we start with coffee and tea then breakfast. You will raft to the dam site and lunch will be saved before you start hiking up the gorge.
The drive from the dam site to Livingstone town is about an hour .You will drive through the villages before we reach Livingstone town and drop you at your hotel.
What is included in the tour
- Photos and Videos
- Dry bags for your personal belongings
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa (if applicable)
- Sleeping bags
- Unique adventure rafting down the Zambezi, one of the best Rafting Rivers in the World
- Exciting rapids to conquer
- Amazing views
- Relaxed camping along the shores
- Amazing star lit night skies
- You will be picked up from your hotel/residence.
- You will then attend the safety talk and sign your indemnity form before we embark on the trip.
- You will be given your rafting gear (buoyancy jacket, helmet and paddle.)
- We will then hike down the gorge to the rafts waiting below.
- The guides will allocate rafts and you will be given the last technical instructions before we start the rafting trip.
- The camp will be set and diner saved every night.
- At the end of the trip you will hike up the gorge, please take your time, our guides are available to help.
- We will then drive back to Livingstone, we'll stop for a local village tour on the way back. If we're lucky we might see wild animals along the way.
- You will be dropped off at your respective accommodation