The Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park is found along the upper Zambezi River. It includes the Victoria Falls and stretches for about 12 kilometers up the Zambezi River above the Falls.
The park is estimated to be about 66 square kilometers, although there are plans to extend the Park further up river. Because the Park is small, it affords a wonderfully relaxing drive alongside the river for much of the circular route, and the wide variety of species can be easily seen. The Park provides a home for numerous antelope species, zebra, giraffe, warthog, and a variety of birds and smaller animals. Elephants cross the Zambezi and freely walk through the Park and the surrounding area.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off facility.
- Park fees
- Expert and experienced English speaking guides accompanying you
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa (if applicable)
- Tour in the Mosi oa Tunya Park along the shores of the Zambezi
- Wildlife spotting: antelope, zebra, giraffe, warthog, and a variety of birds and smaller animals
- Elephants crossing the Zambezi walk in the area freely
- Spot the rare White Rhinos in the park
- Pick up from your lodge or hotel in Livingstone, Kasane or Victoria Falls
- Drive through the Mosi oa Tunya National Park
- Try spotting the giraffes, water buck, elephant and buffalo
- Unique in the park are the White Rhinos, we will go out of our way to spot them.
- Travel by Jeep, small groups
- We will drop you off at your hotel or lodge when the tour finishes