Day 1: Arrive in Livingstone & Sunset Cruise
Arrive to Livingstone town where you will be met at the airport and transfer to your hotel, located close to the Victoria Falls. Early evening, board a boat for a sunset cruise on the Zambezi River. Sunset is not only a great time for some spectacular views but also the perfect time to see animals and birds emerge in the cooling evening temperature. Enjoy some gourmet snacks, wines, spirits and non alcoholic drinks while you spy on the wildlife.
Day 2: Explore the Victoria Falls & Enjoy Livingstone Activities
After breakfast, head out to explore the Victoria Falls with your guide. Set out to see the falls close up and wander the walkways to get a closer look. During the wet season, the falls waters are thundering over the edge and may even create a spray that raise high above the forest. The afternoon is free and you can take optional outings like White water rafting, canoeing, game drive in the Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, cheetah walks, village tour, flight of angels (helicopter or microlight over the Victoria Falls). These activities will be booked at an additional cost depending on the activity price.
Meals : Breakfast
Day 3: Departure
Transfer back to Livingstone airport in time for your flight home or on to your next destination.
Meals : Breakfast
Terms & Conditions :
- Confirmation of any booking is upon 50% prepayment of the total invoice.
- Cancellation policy is relative to cost incurred.
- Our insurance policy does not cover any eventualities encountered during the tours.
- Maano will not be held liable to any lose and damage to properties during tours.
- Method of payment: electronic transfer, direct deposit, RTGS ( Real Time Gross Settlement)
- Cash Payment
- These terms will be enterpreted in the context and provisions of the Zambia Law and any desputes arising theretofor shall be settled in the courts of Zambia.